There are three ways to get involved as a sponsor:
1. Host a challenge location during the race,
2. Donate prizes for the members of the winning teams, or
3. Do both – host a challenge and donate a prize.
There is no fee to become a sponsor. The only potential costs for sponsors are whatever is involved in hosting a challenge at your location and, if you decide to donate a prize, the cost of the prizes. Additional sponsorship opportunities include branding on event t-shirts, signage, and advertisements.
On the day of the race, sponsors will facilitate a challenge at their location for approximately four hours. Teams will range in size from 2 to 10 players and challenges can be for as few as 1 person per team or could include the entire team. Example challenges include:
· Museums presenting puzzles to be solved within their exhibits,
· Sporting venues or athletic facilities offering physical challenges,
· Performance venues tasking teams to become entertainers,
· Restaurants offering food challenges, or
· Art galleries asking teams to create their own works.
In past adventure races we’ve produced, teams have taken crash-courses in candy apple-dipping, performed interpretive dance numbers, dueled with laser guns, and created collaborative art. Teams might have to complete a task, attain a certain score in a game, solve a puzzle, or spend a few minutes on something performance-related.
We’ll work directly with all challenge sponsors to come up with something fun yet manageable for the event that will make an impact on teams.
WHY GET INVOLVED?
This event will engage people with your company or organization in a fun, memorable way. For those hosting challenges, team members will physically travel to your location on race day to participate in a fun, unique task developed in collaboration with us. Team members will gain familiarity with your product or service while visiting your site.